About Me

My photo
Harold Wood, Essex, United Kingdom
I like think I`m a fairly caring, friendly, positive person...I`ve been told I`m a good listener. My favourite sayings or philosophies are : "Spread love where ever you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier." "Always treat others as you would wish to be treated" "I`m too blessed to be stressed"

Wednesday 16 December 2009

Baby...It's COLD out there!!!


Good Afternoon All...

Winter is definitely here in H/Wood...flurries of snow according to my DBH (Dearly Beloathed...er Beloved Husband!!) LOL I'm just teasing...He truly is my soul mate and my rock...Without him I would not be here...We will be celebrating our 33rd Wedding anniversary on the 24th. :)

Mind you, the weather won't stop the Girlz going out in the garden every five minutes...Well maybe Perdy won't be so keen...Cassie and the baby, Dodo never let a little thing like mud and wet stop them!! They go tearing round the garden like whirling dervishes...usually with Dido hanging on for grim death to Cassie's tail!! LOLOL.

My clinic visit went well...All my levels are all within normal (me, normal? they must have the wrong patient) LOL My FEV's are UP again...AND my weight, 122lbs yikes!! Mind you Martin (Dr. Carby) is not concerned so...With my height I can afford to still put on a couple of pounds!! I go back to clinic on 27th of May next year, it will be my three year anniversary on the 29th :) I actually like going to Harefield...I get the chance to catch up with everyone ...And you feel normal, cos we are all in the same boat :p

More good news...one of my Alpha "Sisters", Nancy got The call for a double lung tx and is doing fine...so positive thoughts and blessings are winging their way across The Pond!! Victoria, a lovely young lady who lives close to me is waiting for her call and has been low so the same thoughts and blessings go out to her...Keep your chin up sweetheart!! :)*

Once I get the hang of all this, I'll rustle up some pics of the Girlz and pics of the PSP "tags" I have created...You have been warned!!! LOLOL

Stay well and wrap up warm

peace & karma

Stevieanne

No comments:

Post a Comment