About Me

My photo
Harold Wood, Essex, United Kingdom
I like think I`m a fairly caring, friendly, positive person...I`ve been told I`m a good listener. My favourite sayings or philosophies are : "Spread love where ever you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier." "Always treat others as you would wish to be treated" "I`m too blessed to be stressed"

Monday 21 December 2009

The Start of a New Week...





Good Day to all...

It's a day of ups and downs here in H/wood

I had a lovely weekend as my younger brother came over from Hendon. It's always good to see him and he gets on well with my DBH...he'll be back Thursday and we're having him for Christmas ( I know...most people have turkey!!!! LOLOL)

Today is one of my dearest friends birthday...Lee lives over in Texas and has been one of my internet Angels, always there to pick me up on my down days. Many Happy Returns of the day my little Texan cupcake :)*

A lady who I truly admire and whose wonderful artwork I love and use a lot in my PSP (see the two tags on this page) has had a terrible year and will be in hospital over Christmas so lots of positive thoughts, love and light are heading to Suzy Woolcott in Glasgow :)*

Young Victoria had a bad night, last night. Poor love has been up and down all night and feels really run down today. My heart goes out to her and everyone who had a lung condition...I remember only too well what it was like and I don't intend to forget...It reminds me of how blessed I have been. Lots of positive thoughts, blessings, love and light coming your way sweetheart. :)*

Hoping you all have a brighter day

peace and karma

Stevieanne

1 comment:

  1. You brought a tear to my eye, thanks my little English Muffin.

    ReplyDelete