About Me

My photo
Harold Wood, Essex, United Kingdom
I like think I`m a fairly caring, friendly, positive person...I`ve been told I`m a good listener. My favourite sayings or philosophies are : "Spread love where ever you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier." "Always treat others as you would wish to be treated" "I`m too blessed to be stressed"

Wednesday 23 December 2009






Good Evening One and All...


Last post from me untill after the Holidays.


Tomorrow is a very special day for me (hence the photograph)...I'm celebrating my 33rd wedding anniversary...Not bad considering we were told it would only last six months!! In case you are wondedring, I was a child bride!! (Well eighteen and a half LOL) ;p


The last three years have been extra special as they are years we thought we would never have. We celebrated our pearl wedding in 2006...By then I was completely bed bound and bearly able to breathe, even on 4ltrs of 02 an hour...24/7. My amazing DBH was my sole carer, doing absolutely everything for me...watching me struggle for each and every breath...Even helping me plan my own funeral :*(


Then I was blessed with the gift of life...and while my life has changed completely...my love for my DBH has only grown stronger. So tomorrow we will be going into St Edwards church in Romford as usual and light a candle for all the family and friends we have lost and for being given another wonderful year of marriage...but most imortantly for my wonderful donor and their family.


May you have a wonderful Christmas filled with the joy and love of family and friends...And a Happy, Healthy and Peaceful New Year


Sending positive thoughts, light and love to all


Love and Hugz


Stevieanne, DBH, and the Girlz.











Align Centre



1 comment:

  1. Very touching. Wishing you the best now and forever. Lee

    ReplyDelete